Staying Focused on Your Journey
Being consistent on your journey to lifelong transformation can be challenging at times. There are ebbs and flow in all of our lives. At times, we’re more focused and goals are easier to attain, and there are other times when staying committed requires more effort. Here are some tips to help you stay on task and energized about your journey to Optimal Wellbeing:
- Stay focused. If you want to stay focused on achieving your dreams, make a list of everything in your life – like poor relationships, unhealthy food, or even television – that is a distraction from achieving your goals. It may be difficult to rid yourself of these things in the beginning, but you’ll thank yourself in the end.
- Keep a written log. This can be a great way to help you stay focused on what you want to create and what is most important to you. It’s also a great place to focus on your progress. Whether it takes the form of a food log, journaling your thoughts, or keeping a gratitude journal, writing helps us process our thoughts.
- Keep your healthy community close. There’s no better way to achieve your goals then by working with people that are on a similar path and looking to achieve Optimal Health. Join a support group or visit with your Coach or friends on a regular basis so you can discuss the things that are important to you on your journey.
- Take time to recharge and refresh. Taking time off is important. There are different ways to enjoy time away like getting an hour massage, taking a bath, or reading a book. Whatever you choose, you’re guaranteed to come back with renewed resolve and focus.
- 2½ cups riced cauliflower
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella, divided
- 3 Tbsp. grated parmesan
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Cooking spray
- 6 turkey pepperoni slices, chopped
- ¼ cup no sugar added tomato sauce
- ¼ small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add cauliflower rice to medium-sized, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 10 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Let cook, then add eggs, ¼ mozzarella, parmesan, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Divide mixture evening amongst 12 slots of a lightly greased standard-sized muffin pan. Press down lightly to form mini crusts. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Top each mini cauliflower crust with tomato sauce, remaining cheese, pepperoni, bell pepper, onion, and olives. Bake until cheese is melted, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Makes 2 servings.
1 lean, 3 green, 3 condiments
A Life Transformed
Angela and her story are such an inspiration!! She truly transformed her LIFE!
I turned 40 and hated life. I hated my job, hated my daily routine, and was just flat out depressed even though I really had so much to be thankful for. All I wanted was to wear a t-shirt and shorts and not have a muffin top! I read every health book and tried almost every program that I could afford! I felt discouraged. Then I found this program which not only brought hope but FREEDOM! I lost 35 lbs in 3 months and have never felt better, mentally and physically! I am so thankful for how great I feel mentally, physically, and now financially, too! So BLESSED!
I’m so happy to walking your journey with you! Let’s connect soon.
Health and Happiness,
Follow on Facebook!
Tina Kucera | http://www.tinak.optavia.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mailing address is:
Omaha, Nebraska 68118